#roughdraft
it's back to the line where it was all brand new
you thought you knew
but yes it's true
i'm missin you
so tell me where's the part when dreams come true?
oh but now it's on
hittin repeat to your favorite song
but time is gone and won't come back
can we ever make up for the faith we lack?
i tried and tried to say it rightnever ever ever willing to give up the fight
I fought for you and you never knew
confused by my actions thinking I was right
but i was wrong, so wrong its clear
runnin in reverse, runnin far from fear
but seein the whole time fear was right here
consumed my mind with every thought
forgettin every single lesson I was taught
'bout right from wrong and good from bad
never have I ever felt a feeling so sad
i'm mad its true, i'm mad at you
my wolrd is nothing but a shade of blue
but time heals all so i hear them saymaybe i'll get a second chance one day
to say..... ( Fill in the blank )
No comments:
Post a Comment